SCHOOL AGE CAMP DESCRIPTION Campers are grouped by grade with the focus on traditional camp experience and the ability to introduce themselves to a wide variety of activities. Our daily structure provides campers with small and large group activities, swimming, and specialty time. Fridays include a midday celebration closing the week with theme-based programming. We meet and exceed all camper to counselor ratios as designated by the New York State Department of Health. Low camper to counselor ratios ensure a personalized and impactful experience for every child we serve.
Campers will store bags, lunches and beat the heat and wet weather in the ‘Daga Shelter. A 4 walled indoor area. Shelter is surrounded by picnic tables where lunch will be enjoyed.
Campers will have the choice enjoy the following throughout the week:
- Arts: A step up from “crafts”! This will include working with clay, making paper as well as jewelry, drawing and painting.
- Sports: Dive into rules and game play as well as learn new twists on classic games
- Tower/Ropes: Begin learning rope tying, climb harder levels and travel through our low ropes course
- Archery: Honing in on specific skills, work on score keeping and begin work with a sling shot
- Outdoor Adventure/STEM: Bringing the Science, Technology, Engineering & Math to the great outdoors classroom
- Swimming and splash pad daily. All campers must pass a “deep end” swim test to be able to swim in the deep end or without a life jacket. We will offer pre camp testing every Saturday and Sunday
- Specialty options are choice-based and focus on learning a new skill, progression, and mastery.
- Two overnight options