Camp Eastside is where fun and adventure await your child each day! Give your camper a unique experience that will provide them the opportunity to make a lifetime of memories and friendships.
As a leader in youth development and camping for over 160 years, Y day camp helps children reach their full potential by tracking three components – relationships, achievement, and belonging. Camp always includes games, songs, and fun, but Y campers get so much more.
• We create experiences that immerse children in an atmosphere that inspires, guiding them to live healthy, help others, and work together. Our campers make strong friendships that last a lifetime.
• We foster their curiosity. Our counselors encourage campers to expand their comfort zones around what they do, who they know, and what they believe. We help them discover what they are passionate about.
• We make your child feel welcome. When at Y day camp they quickly realize this is a place where they can be themselves. They build confidence and try new things, make new friends, and are a part of something great.
Camp Eastside offers traditional, specialty, and sports day camp to fit the interests and personalities of each camper. We offer both full and half day options for campers (ages 3-16) and both morning and afternoon care at no extra cost to meet the needs of today’s families.
We are excited to bring your campers the best summer ever! Your child will enjoy spending time on our outdoor rock wall, shooting at our archery range, swimming, and playing active games that make the camp experience a special for each camper.
- Rock Climbing
- Archery Range
- Gaga Pit
- Aquatics Center
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Field Trips
- 55 Scenic Acres of Land with Established Trails
- 2 Enclosed Program Shelters